Monday, July 23, 2012

CURRENT OBSESSIONS


THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
(from top left to top right)

#1 Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Perfume - My perfect summer scent. Smells sweet, yet florally. You've done it again, Mr. Jacobs!
#2 Estee Lauder Blush in "Fresh Plum" - For women of slightly darker skin tones who are wanting a more wearable pink, this is the perfect blush for you. Sometimes with most pink shades, they come out looking too vibrant. This blush looks natural and so flattering.
#3 MAC Cream Highlighter in "Shell"- I am scraping the last bits of this cream highlighter. It looks beautiful on all skin tones and is a beautiful pink pearl shimmer. Gorgeous on your cheek bones!
#4 Lash Curlers - (misc. curler pictured) Currently loving the Chanel eye lash curler. I will be doing a review soon 5 different lash curlers (Chanel, Shu Uemera, tarte, MAC, and a drugstore curler) so stay tuned for that!
#5 Dior Bronze 'Original Tan' Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in "Amber Tan 003"- I have naturally olive, tan skin so in the summer I get very dark quickly, but sometimes my face doesn't catch up to the rest of my body. This bronzer comes in four different shades that will allow you to create a beautifully bronzed, yet natural, finish to your face.
#6 Tory Burch Pumps - Enough said.
#7 Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - For days when I want slightly more coverage than just a tinted moisturizer. 
#8 Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - Effortless beauty. One of the best tinted moisturizers I have ever tried.
#9 Estee Lauder Double Wear Cream Shadow in "Antique Gold" - These. are. double. wear. One of the most long lasting cream shadows I have ever used. Love these - and they come in several beautiful shades.
#10 tarte emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner - Incredible liner. I used to be obsessed with Bobbi Brown's gel liner, but I think the tarte liner has been bumped up to my favorite liner. I find that the Bobbi Brown liner dries up much quicker and lasts usually no longer than three months. The tarte liner has still not dried up and I have been using it since January. Sorry, Bobbi! 
#11 Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact Natural Finish Pressed Powder in "Translucent 03" - Who doesn't love Chanel? They make the most beautiful, long wearing powders. This compact is perfect for touching up throughout the day and, of course, looks beautiful in your cosmetic bag.
#12 tarte LipSurgence matte lip tint in "Envy" - This shade gives a beautiful shade of mauve berry to the lips. Love the smell too!

What are YOUR summer favorites?
xo,
from chic to cheek

No comments:

Post a Comment